How do I request PACT/R data?
- Explore PACT/R data to learn about what’s available and identify data elements that can address your specific research question.
- Consider how others are using PACT/R data (see table below) in case there are opportunities to collaborate
- Contact the PACT/R team to let us know of your interest. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete an online form (link will be provided by the PACT/R team) to tell us which data elements are requested, research questions to be addressed, intended outcomes / uses (i.e. publication, thesis or dissertation, teaching).
Each data request is reviewed by the PACT/R Steering Committee (3-5 investigators who have contributed data to the archive), using the following criteria:
- Stated research question(s) are in keeping with the overall aims of the PACT/R Data Archive, and can be appropriately addressed with the data requested
- Requestor has the training and experience to conduct the analyses (or trainees have appropriate supervision, documented with supervisor signature)
- Requestor describes appropriate measures for data security.
- Requestor agrees to acknowledge the PACT/R Data Archive in presentations and publications.
Requestor agrees that s/he will not re-release data obtained from the Archive to others.